Using the very latest software, tools and hardware combined with years of experience; PC Image are the perfect company to recover that important data from a failed RAID array.
Even when other companies have failed or only been able to give poor results, PC Image go that extra mile to get the best results possible with the minimum downtime for you or your company.
We can recover from virtually all RAID operating systems including:
- Windows: NTFS, FAT, FAT32, exFAT, ReFS/ReFS3;
- MacOS: HFS, HFS+, APFS;
- Linux: Ext2, Ext3, Ext4, XFS, Extended format XFS, JFS, ReiserFS, UFS, UFS2, Adaptec UFS, big-endian UFS, Btrfs;
- BSD/Solaris: ZFS volumes;
- VMware (Inc Hyper-V, Virtual box etc.): VMFS, VMFS6;
- Novell: NWFS, NSS.
And from virtually all RAID configurations including:
- Standard RAID: RAID 0, RAID 1E, RAID 3, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 7, etc
- RAID-on-RAID support: RAID level 10, 50, 60, 50E, etc.
- Stripe volumes with ZFS and RAID-Z: (RAID-Z, RAID-Z2, RAID-Z3)
- Drobo Beyond RAID
- StorNext/Xsan storage
- General Parallel File System (GPFS)
- Zetera Z-SAN recovery
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL US ON (01733) 349032 FOR HONEST ADVICE AND A GUIDE PRICE.